Monday, March 28, 2011

SPRING BREAK!

Well, Spring Break is over...now we are back to school. I didnt really do anything over break, but sleep. As sad as it is, I was sick from Tuesday to Thursday. The weekend we got out, my aunt and uncle came down with their kids and we had a cookout; that was uber fun! I got to play with baby Hunter!! :) Jing, a family friend, took Ashton and Jordan home Monday and left only Shanna and Hunter...which sucked because she is verrrrrryyyyyy annoying!! Dillon got to go on a trip with all his cousins and a little buttwhole who I really cant stand, and he got punched in the face by a 12yr old so he is never aloud back there again! My aunt and uncle left for Vegas Sunday night and came back Thursday night burring gifts! I got a keychain that is very cute.:) Also, my dad's "sister" had her baby, Charli  Jo Thurday!:) I cannot wait to go see her very soon! As glad as I am that my horrible week is over, I really dont wanna be back here in school! :((

No comments:

Post a Comment