Monday, December 5, 2011

District STAR Events

Friday we went to Sercey for District STAR Events. Angel, Kathelyn, and I have been working out buts off to get this done and do it right. I'm really upset that we didn't make it to State, but its okay. The judges loved us and gave us good advice about what to do better next time. Josh and Hannah didnt make it either...which really makes me sad. I'm glad that Demi and Faith made it though :) I'm super upset that Samantha and Kourtney made it though, because they didnt do crap until the last minute and were finishing their powerpoint the morning of! and still made it!! ugh!! they only made it by default though..so ha! better get their butts in gear if they want to go to Nationals!! :p We'll make it next year though...Cyberbullying is a no-no! :) go us!

No comments:

Post a Comment